VanEck Vectors J.P. Morgan EM Local Currency Bond UCITS ETF offers access to a diversified and liquid portfolio of Emerging Market bonds for investors that are looking for a yield pick-up versus other fixed income segments. It provides an attractive blend of risk and reward because emerging market countries tend to have less leveraged public finances, and their central banks have increasingly adopted conventional monetary policies.
- Significantly higher yields than developed market bonds of the same quality
- Portfolio of bonds issued by emerging markets governments in their local currencies
- Diversified across 19 countries
- Restricted to countries whose debt can be freely traded by international investors
- Current lowest total expense ratio among all European ETFs in this category
Risk factors: Foreign Currency Risk, Emerging Markets Risk, Credit Risk
J.P. Morgan GBI-EMG Core Index (GBIEMCOR)