The VanEck Vectors Global Fallen Angel High Yield Bond UCITS ETF is a straightforward way to profit from the well-known anomaly of Fallen Angels – investment grade bonds that have been downgraded to high yield. They are often oversold due to restrictions placed on institutional investors and tend to outperform the broad High Yield sector, while on average having higher credit quality.
- A history of outperformance versus the high-yield bond universe1
- Take advantage of a market anomaly
- Currently higher average credit quality than ordinary high-yield issuers
- Diversification across countries and sectors
- Issued in USD, GBP, EUR and CAD
1Past performance is not a reliable indicator for future performance. Risk factors: Foreign Currency Risk, Emerging Markets Risk, High Yield Securities Risk
ICE Global Fallen Angel High Yield 10% Constrained Index