Terms and Conditions
General Website Use Disclaimers
VanEck (Europe) GmbH and VanEck Asset Management B.V. ("VanEck") make the information on this website ("site") available as a service to visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. VanEck provides financial services only to professional clients in countries where the funds are registered or where funds can be sold in accordance with local private placement rules.
General Product/Performance Disclaimers
This site is published for residents of specified countries. Investors are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Nothing on this site should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell shares of any investment in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Nor is it intended as investment, tax, financial or legal advice. Investors should seek such professional advice for their particular situation.
Important Information for Foreign Investors
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules with respect to your account and your online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this site, including without limitation, all laws, rules, codes, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, and statutes pertaining to tax, contracts, intellectual property, securities, e-commerce, banking, technology, computers, fraud and privacy. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes, and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data.
Shares of the Sub-Funds are publicly offered for sale only in designated countries. While you may obtain prospectuses and other information about the Sub-Funds at this site, the Sub-Funds are not registered for sale to the public in all countries. Nothing on this site should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell shares of the Sub-Funds in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such foreign jurisdiction.
Professional Investors are investors who possess sufficient experience, knowledge and expertise to make their own investment decisions and properly assess the risks that they incur. We consider the following investors professional Investors:
- Enterprises which, in order to be able to operate in the financial markets as
- investment services enterprises;
- other authorised or supervised financial institutions;
- insurance undertakings;
- collective investment undertakings and their management companies;
- pension funds and management companies of such funds;
- enterprises within the meaning of section 2a (1) no. 8;
- exchange traders and commodity derivatives dealers;
- other institutional investors whose main business is not covered by (a) to (g),are subject to authorisation or supervision requirements.
- Enterprises which are not subject to authorisation or supervision requirements under no. 1 and exceed at least two of the following three criteria:
- balance sheet total of EUR 20,000,000
- net turnover of EUR 40,000,000
- own funds of EUR 2,000,000
- National and regional governments as well as public bodies that manage public debt.
- Central Banks, international and supranational institutions such as the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank, the European Investment Bank and other similar international organisations.
- Other institutional investors which are not subject to authorisation or supervision requirements and whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments, and entities offering the securitisation of assets and other financing transactions.
Individual investors are generally not categorised as Professional Investors. However, an individual investor may be categorised as professional Investor upon request to VanEck. VanEck may categorise an individual investor as professional investor only after an individual assessment has been conducted as to whether the client possesses the experience, knowledge and expertise to make an investment decision in general or with respect to a specific type of transaction, and if he is capable of adequately assessing the risks involved. VanEck will generally not categorise an individual investor as professional investor if the individual investor does not satisfy, as a minimum, two of the following three criteria:
- The investor has carried out transactions, in significant size, on the market on which the financial instruments are traded for which he is intended to be categorised as professional investor, at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous year.
- The investor’s cash deposits and financial instruments exceed EUR 500,000.
- The investor has worked in the capital market for at least one year in a professional position which requires knowledge of the transactions, investment services and ancillary services envisaged.
An individual investor may only rely on a categorisation as Professional Investor if VanEck has, firstly, informed the individual investor in writing about such categorisation and the fact that the protection provisions relating to individual investors no longer apply, and secondly, the investor has confirmed in writing that he has been informed of this fact. Where an individual investor who is categorised as a Professional Investor does not keep VanEck informed about any change which may affect his categorisation as a Professional Investor, any erroneous categorisation as Professional Investor made on this basis shall not constitute a breach of duty on the part of VanEck.
Copyright / Trademark / License
VanEck®, VanEck®, VanEck Access the opportunities®, and the VanEck design® are trademarks of Van Eck Associates Corp.
All text and graphic /images contained on this site are subject to copyright and/or trademark protection. VanEck owns or is licensed to use the rights to all brand names, product names, trademarks and service marks except as otherwise noted. No information contained on this site may be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, distributed, published or otherwise used for commercial purposes without the prior consent of VanEck. You may, however, print or electronically store copies of the information for your own personal use.
Hypertext links to other Internet sites or materials prepared by third-parties ("links") are included as a convenience for our visitors. VanEck assumes no liability for the content of any linked sites and materials prepared by third-parties, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of the content of such linked sites or materials. The fact that such links have been provided does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship by or affiliation with VanEck with respect to any linked site or material or their sponsor or author. There are risks in using any information, software or product accessed on the Internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before doing so. VanEck is not liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through access of this site, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, delete, damage, disable, disrupt or otherwise impede the operation of the site or of any user's software, hardware, data or property.